Prof. Dr. Stephan Bingemer
Skills & Domains
Not just a presentation -
a good speach makes the difference. It is not about what is being presented but how. A good speach is about who presents.
First get the basics right, then get deeper. Learning is part of our entire business life. Combine cutting edge theoretical concepts with practical application.
Sometimes you need someone who puts you back on the track. You need a look from outside the box to understand the big picture better than before.
B2B Marketing & Sales
Pricing and Yield Management
Culture & Innovation
Travel & Tourism
Airlines & Transport
Stephan Bingemer: Speaker | Trainer | Consultant in Travel & Technology. Prof. Dr. Stephan Bingemer is teaching Business Administration and Tourism at the International School of Management (ISM) in Frankfurt, Germany.
His broad experience in management and teaching allows him to present difficult and complex subjects in a comprehensive and appealing manner.
- Business Analysis & Planning
- Business Development
- E-Commerce & Social Media in Tourism
- Customer Contact Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Internal Marketing
- International Marketing Management
- Marketing Basics
- Market Dynamics
- Market-oriented & resource-based Management
- Operational Management and Capacity Management in Tourism
- Price & Product Management
- Product & Brand Management
- Sales & Negotiation Management
- Service Management
- Supply and Process Management
Find us at the OfficeLaunitzstrasse 9
60594 Frankfurt am Main